Bryant Taylor Law
Privacy and Information Security Policy
WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE OBTAIN FROM YOU? WHEN DO WE OBTAIN SUCH INFORMATION?
If, upon visiting our Web Site, your use is limited to browsing our informational content, we will not require that you provide us with any personally identifiable information. However, if you fill out the “contact form” on the Web Site, we will ask you to provide some personal information such as your name, phone number, and e-mail address. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
HOW DO WE PROTECT THE SECURITY AND QUALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our primary use of your information is to administer, maintain and improve your experience on our Web Site generally as well as provide you with customized, personalized services and interactive communications.
- Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
- When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
CAN YOU “OPT-OUT” OF RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM COMPANY?
If you change your mind and decide that you no longer want to receive promotional e-mails and/or direct mailings, you may opt-out at any time by simply sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly, if you are not receiving our promotional e-mails and/or direct mailings and wish to receive these materials, you may opt-in at any time by simply sending an e-mail request to email@example.com.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF COMPANY PARTNERS
DO WE SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
No, as a general rule, we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. If and whenever we intend to sell or rent your personally identifiable information with a third party (other than to a business partner as provided herein), you will be notified at the time of data collection or transfer, and you will have the option of not permitting the transfer.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We generally will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission to do so or under some special circumstances described below.
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information without your prior permission in special cases. For example, we may have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the User Terms and Conditions, or may be causing intentional or unintentional injury or interference to the rights or property of Company or any third party, including other customers. Also, we may disclose or access your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that law or regulation requires disclosure.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE, CORRECT OR DELETE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
You may edit, update, or request removal of your personally identifiable information at any time by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO YOU HAVE CHOICES ABOUT COOKIES?
Yes, you have several choices with respect to cookies. You can modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However, our Web Site uses cookie-based authentication. Accordingly, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to log onto our Web Site and/or use our services or participate in our sweepstakes, contests or promotions.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR ONLINE PRIVACY?
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the practices of our Web Site, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or visit our contact page.