“As a startup founder, I’ve navigated the roads of business ownership. I want to make your journey easier.”
Biography & Experience
Sam focuses his practice areas on business transactions and corporate formation including mergers and acquisitions, contract drafting, review and negotiation, and mediation. He also provides consulting services and can serve as an outsourced general counsel. Sam is also a co-founder and CEO of Radifit, Inc., a startup that manufactures wearable technology for athletes and sports teams.
While in law school, Sam served as a teaching assistant in legal writing and appellate advocacy and on the executive board of the Black Law Students Association. He was also a member of the Business Moot Court team and Black Law Students Association trial team. During his summers, he interned with the Gainesville Harvest, the Third District Court of Appeal in Miami, and with a prominent litigation firm in West Palm Beach.
After law school, Sam joined that litigation firm as an associate. Practicing in both state and federal courts, Sam has successfully defended complex litigation claims, including first-party insurance claims, construction defects, property damage, wrongful death, personal injury actions, and employment claims. Sam uses his litigation background to enhance his transactional practice, which allows him to serve both those who seek Bryant Taylor Law to help execute documents and policies to avoid litigation, and those who need Bryant Taylor for litigation.
- University of Florida (J.D., 2014)
- University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, 2011)
- Florida Bar (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida (2014)
- Florida Bar
- Radifit, Inc.
- Wm. Reese Smith Jr. Leadership Academy (Class V)
- Book Award
- Horatio Alger Scholar
- University of Florida Gold Scholar
- Gerald A. Williams Memorial Scholar
Speeches & Publications
- Author, “Seating Arrangements in Mediation”
- Charleston School of Law Resolved: Journal for Alternative Dispute & Resolution
- “18 Black Founders Making Waves Outside Silicon Valley”
- Huffington Post
- “Miami Startup Radifit wins Powermoves Miami Demo Day”
- Florida Business Journal